Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wine tasting

Before we get to the wine part, I should say that if you know me well, you know how HUGE a Dave Matthews fan I am.  I love their music, and I love the lyrics.  In my own opinion, Dave is a poet and his songs are great.

Anyway, I'd read on facebook that he was collaborating with Steve Reeder to create a wine and they were going to call it Dreaming Tree.  Well, I couldn't wait for it to come out.  A few weeks ago on a trip to Hops and Grapes they had a end cap display of it.  I bought the Cabernet Sauvignon and finally tonight I opened it.

My first sip was rather nice, it's a smooth wine with a small hint of sweet at the end.  Absolutely no bitterness, and Dave Matthews aside, I can tell this is going to be one of my favorites.

Love the picture they chose, awesome drawing of the Dreaming Tree.

I know it's a little fuzzy but the lyrics from the Dreaming Tree song are written on the cork. How freakin awesome is that?!


YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment